Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ice-cream lassi. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ice-cream Lassi is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Ice-cream Lassi is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
This place in Surat serves the most amazing and refreshing lassis. See more ideas about Lassi, Recipes, Food. · Mango falooda - layered summer beverage cum dessert made with milk, mango pulp, basil seeds, falooda sev and topped with ice cream. How to make Mango Lassi Ice Cream.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ice-cream lassi using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ice-cream Lassi:
- Take 500 ml Strawberry Ice-cream
- Make ready 400 gms Yoghurt
- Get 4-5 tbsp slivered Almonds
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp Sugar
Lassi, Icecreams, Brownies, Mocktails and Milkshakes, Thick Shakes, Cold Coffee, Snack, French Fries, Potato Wedges. Lassi (pronounced [ləsiː]) is a popular traditional dahi (yogurt)-based drink that originated in the It is commonly served cold using sweetened kesar mango pulp mixed with yogurt, cream, or ice cream. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for mango lassi ice cream.
Instructions to make Ice-cream Lassi:
- Gather both Ice cream and Yoghurt in a blender jar. Blend all the ingredients for a good 5 minutes. Use the pulse button on and off until you get a creamy foam on the top. If desired, whisk also can be used but that takes a lot of time. Blending is the easiest option.
- Sugar can be increased or decreased. Dry fruits of your choice can be used. This makes the drink even more healthy. Yoghurt should be homemade for the best results.
- Refrigerate it until ready for serve. It tastes awesome when served chilled. Serve with an extra generous dollop of Ice-cream on top with slivered Almonds. Enjoy!
Mango Lassi Ice Cream Full recipe in comments! I set out to make something more like a sherbet, a mango lassi ice. I calculated the amount of sweetening needed for the right texture and flavor in a. All of the flavor, less of the work. This is a creamy thick rose-scented strawberry lassi as I have added both cream and rose water.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ice-cream lassi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!